Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Wanderings #3

Today is a bit of a blur. 11 different speakers on a variety of topics. Some were interesting, some were a yawn.

Here is a photo of the room I'm in for the next 2 nights. The motel is only 4 months old, so its all nice & new. I'm 3 storeys up, looking out to sea. There is a huge spa bath next to the bed. Shame is, I'm probably not going to have the opportunity to have a soak in it.
Time to go. I have to get ready to catch a bus to go out for dinner. I hope its better than lunch!

3 comments:

Livi said...

What did you have for lunch?!

Sir Veya said...

Not much. A few meatballs and a piece of cake. I think I got a few grapes too. I had to contact work about some things and by the time I got back most of the food had gone. I'll have to do it the other way around today.

Jono said...

I just wouldn't contact work.