Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Wanderings #4

I'm back at 1 Woodfield Place. Here's a picture of the blossoming cherry trees along Louie St, taken by Grandma a few days ago. They were past their best, but still, you get the idea.

I finished up at the Conference about 11am today, then made my way back to Hastings. Its a long walk! Fortunately, I had a car.

The Conference dinner last night was held at the Mission Estate in Taradale. Good food, not too noisy, and not excessively late.

Thanks for the advice about not contacting work, Jono, but I didn't follow it. Now I'm actually on leave, I'll try to make myself as inaccessible as possible.

I'm taking Gran & Grandad out to dinner tonight. I've got used to eating at winery restaurants while at the Conference, so we'll try another one tonight, St Georges, which is just down the road.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow. Maybe go to the A&P show for a little while, maybe do the shops in Hastings. Any requests anyone!

1 comment:

Jono said...

Ho, ho, I say. You wouldn't like to pop in to some music store or other and see if they have Bebo Norman and Newsboys Live???